Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Controlling the self-assembly and optical properties of gold nanoclusters and gold nanoparticles biomineralized with bovine serum albumin. RSC Advances. vol. 5 (122).
- (2015) Self-assembly and characterization of transferrin-gold nanoconstructs and their interaction with bio-interfaces. Nanoscale. vol. 7 (17).
- (2014) Synthesis of Au nanowires with controlled morphological and structural characteristics. Applied Surface Science. vol. 311.
- (2013) Influence of poly(ethylene glycol) block length on the adsorption of thermoresponsive copolymers onto gold surfaces. Journal of Materials Science. vol. 48 (20).
- (2013) Anticancer Activity from Gold-alpha-Lactalbumin Nanoconstructs?. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 117 (5).
- (2013) Tunable photophysical properties, conformation and function of nanosized protein–gold constructs. RSC Advances. vol. 3 (2).
- (2012) Adsorption of Naphthenic Acids onto Mineral Surfaces Studied by Quartz Crystal Microbalance with Dissipation Monitoring (QCM-D). Energy & Fuels. vol. 26 (8).
- (2012) Effect of Charge Density Matching on the Temperature Response of PNIPAAM Block Copolymer-Gold Nanoparticles. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 116 (23).
- (2012) Interactions between bovine serum albumin and Langmuir films composed of charged and uncharged poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) block copolymers. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces. vol. 98.
- (2012) Generally applicable procedure for in situ formation of fluorescent protein-gold nanoconstructs. RSC Advances. vol. 2 (31).
- (2011) Interactions of α-Lactalbumin and Cytochrome с with Langmuir Monolayers of Glycerophospholipids. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. vol. 32 (2).
- (2011) Immobilizaton onto gold nanoparticles alters α-lactalbumin interaction with pure and mixed phospholipid monolayers. Soft Matter. vol. 7 (24).
- (2011) Emergent membrane-affecting properties of BSA-gold nanoparticle constructs. Nanoscale. vol. 3 (4).
- (2011) Charge- and temperature-dependent interactions between anionic poly (N-isopropylacrylamide) polymers in solution and cationic surfactant at the water/air interface. Soft Matter. vol. 7 (18).
- (2011) Gold Nanoparticles Affect Thermoresponse and Aggregation Properties of Mesoscopic Immunoglobulin G Clusters. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 115 (23).
- (2010) Adsorption of Cationic Hydroxyethylcellulose Derivatives onto Planar and Curved Gold Surfaces. Langmuir. vol. 26 (20).
- (2010) Adsorption and bioactivity of tyrosine hydroxylase on gold surfaces and nanoparticles. Protein peptide letters. vol. 17 (11).
- (2010) Temperature-Induced Flocculation of Gold Particles with an Adsorbed Thermoresponsive Cationic Copolymer. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 114 (50).
- (2010) Temperature-induced adsorption and optical properties of an amphiphilic diblock copolymer adsorbed onto flat and curved silver surfaces. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. vol. 342 (1).
- (2010) Temperature-Dependent Optical Properties of Gold Nanoparticles Coated with a Charged Diblock Copolymer and an Uncharged Triblock Copolymer. ACS Nano. vol. 4 (2).