Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Model scale investigation of aspects influencing the ice resistance of ships sailing ahead in level ice. Ship Technology Research.
- (2018) Virtual prototyping for maritime crane design and operations. Journal of Marine Science and Technology. vol. 23 (4).
- (2018) An Object-Oriented Modeling Approach to Virtual Prototyping of Marine Operation Systems Based on Functional Mock-Up Interface Co-Simulation. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 140 (2).
- (2018) Bowtie Analysis without Expert Acquisition for Safety Effect Assessments of Cooperative Intelligent Transport Systems. ASCE-ASME Journal of Risk and Uncertainty in Engineering Systems. Part A: Civil Engineering. vol. 4 (4).
- (2018) The influence of the bow design on structural response due to ice loading. Ships and Offshore Structures. vol. 13.
- (2017) Parametric structural analysis for a platform supply vessel at conceptual design phase – a sensitivity study via design of experiments. Ships and Offshore Structures. vol. 12.
- (2017) The Influence of model fidelity and uncertainties in the conceptual design of Arctic maritime transport systems. Ship Technology Research. vol. 64 (1).
- (2017) Towards mission-based structural design for arctic regions. Ship Technology Research. vol. 64 (3).
- (2017) Assessing the safety effects of cooperative intelligent transportsystems: A bowtie analysis approach. Accident Analysis and Prevention. vol. 99.
- (2017) Semi-empirical level ice resistance prediction methods. Ship Technology Research. vol. 64 (1).
- (2017) Methodology to assess the floe size and distribution along a ship hull during model scale ice tests for self-propelled ships sailing ahead in level ice. Ships and Offshore Structures. vol. 12.
- (2017) A finite element method-based potential theory approach for optimal ice routing. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 139 (6).
- (2017) Propeller torque load and propeller shaft torque response correlation during ice-propeller interaction. Journal of Marine Science and Application. vol. 16 (1).
- (2016) A simulation-based probabilistic design method for arctic sea transport systems. Journal of Marine Science and Application. vol. 15 (4).
- (2016) Assessment of the applicability of goal- and risk-based design on Arctic sea transport systems. Ocean Engineering. vol. 128.
- (2016) Optimizing integrated reference cases in the OCTAVIUS project. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 50.
- (2016) Influence of bow design on ice breaking resistance. Ocean Engineering. vol. 119.
- (2016) Transient simulation of the propulsion machinery system operating in ice – Modeling approach. Ocean Engineering. vol. 124.
- (2015) Integrated multi-domain system modelling and simulation for offshore crane operations. Ship Technology Research. vol. 62 (1).
- (2015) Structural response comparison using different approaches to account for ice loading. Proceedings - International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions.