Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Identifying operational requirements for flexible CCS power plant in future energy systems. Energy Procedia. vol. 86.
- (2016) Analytical techniques and tools for power balancing assessments. ELECTRA. vol. April (285).
- (2015) Virkninger av EUs klimapolitikk for 2030 : mot et grønnere Europa. Samfunnsøkonomen. vol. 129 (3).
- (2015) Nordic hydropower flexibility and transmission expansion to support integration of North European wind power. Wind Energy. vol. 18 (6).
- (2015) Reserve procurement and transmission capacity reservation in the Northern European power market. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems. vol. 67.
- (2015) Methodology for forecasting in the Swedish–Norwegian market for el-certificates. Energy. vol. 88.
- (2014) The north European power system dispatch in 2010 and 2020. Energy Systems, Springer Verlag. vol. 5 (1).
- (2013) Transmission expansion planning in Northern Europe in 2030-Methodology and analyses. Energy Policy. vol. 61.
- (2012) The effect of large scale wind power on system balancing in Northern Europe. IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy. vol. 3 (4).
- (2012) Assessing the benefits of regulating power market integration in Northern Europe. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems. vol. 43 (1).
- (2010) Modelling An Integrated Northern European Regulating Power Market Based On A Common Day-Ahead Market. IAEE International Conference.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Assessing the potential benefit of energy storage in emission constrained power markets using equilibrium modeling. 2017 14th International Conference on the European Energy Market - EEM 2017.
- (2017) Demand response with shiftable volume in an equilibrium model of the power system. 12th IEEE Power and Energy Society PowerTech Conference PowerTech Manchester 2017.
- (2016) Hydropower flexibility and transmission expansion to support integration of offshore wind. Offshore Wind Farms: Technologies, Design and Operation.
- (2016) Assessing the economic impacts for outages of HVDC-cables connecting the Nordic area and continental Europe. 2016 13th International Conference on the European Energy Market : EEM2016.
- (2015) DCOPF based optimal transmission capacity reservation for FRR exchange using implicit and sequential market clearance. 12th International conference on the European Energy Market, EEM 2015.
- (2015) Balancing Energy Market Integration Considering Grid Constraints. PowerTech Eindhoven 2015.
- (2015) On the profit variability of power plants in a system with large-scale renewable energy sources. 12th International conference on the European Energy Market, EEM 2015.
- (2015) A methodology to assess the impact of capacity remuneration mechanisms in a detailed power system model. 12th International conference on the European Energy Market, EEM 2015.
- (2014) Sensitivity analysis of optimal transmission capacity reservation for cross-border exchange of reserve capacity in Northern Europe. European Energy Markets (EEM 14) Conference.