Background and activities
Medicinal organic chemistry. Synthesis of new kinase inhibitors.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Changes in cellular signaling proteins in extracts from A549, H460, and U2OS cells treated with cisplatin or docetaxel. Data in Brief. vol. 12.
- (2017) On-column trypsinization allows for re-use of matrix in modified multiplexed inhibitor beads assay. Analytical Biochemistry. vol. 523.
- (2017) Investigation of Heck coupling on 6-bromo[2,3-d]thienopyrimidines for construction of new EGFR inhibitor lead structures. RSC Advances. vol. 7 (30).
- (2016) Extended structure-activity study of thienopyrimidine-based EGFR inhibitors with evaluation of drug-like properties. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. vol. 107.
- (2015) Truncated structures used in search for new lead compounds and in a retrospective analysis of thienopyrimidine-based EGFR inhibitors. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. vol. 94.
- (2014) Structure-activity study leading to identification of a highly active thienopyrimidine based EGFR inhibitor. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. vol. 75.
- (2014) Improved and Scalable Preparation of 6-Bromo-4-Chlorothieno[2,3-d]Pyrimidine. Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds. vol. 50 (8).
- (2014) Identification of new 4-N-substituted 6-aryl-7H-pyrrolo[2,3-d]pyrimidine-4- amines as highly potent EGFR-TK inhibitors with Src-family activity. European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. vol. 59 (1).
- (2012) Route selection in the synthesis of C-4 and C-6 substituted thienopyrimidines. Tetrahedron. vol. 68 (45).
- (2015) Development of Thienopyrimidines as Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors. 2015. ISBN 978-82-326-1046-4. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (195).
- (2011) Bruk av koblingskjemi i fremstilling av bioaktive tienopyrimidiner. 2011.