Background and activities
PhD topic: Simultaneous mapping, navigation and monitoring with unmanned underwater vehicle using sensor fusion. Main supervisor: prof. Asgeir J. Sørensen.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Underwater Photogrammetric Mapping of an Intact Standing Steel Wreck with ROV. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 48 (2).
- (2014) Integrated environmental monitoring; a methodological approach to optimise knowledge gathering and sampling strategy. Ocean Optics.
- (2014) Photomosaic camera as simultaneous data collector and navigation aid on unmanned underwater vehicles. Ocean Optics.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Motion Control of ROVs for Mapping of Steep Underwater Walls. Sensing and Control for Autonomous Vehicles: Applications to Land, Water and Air Vehicles.
- (2016) Autonomous Robotic Intervention Using ROV: An Experimental Approach. OCEANS 2016 MTS/IEEE Monterey.
- (2016) Automatic Relative Motion Control and Photogrammetry Mapping on Steep Underwater Walls using ROV. OCEANS 2016 MTS/IEEE Monterey.
- (2016) Autonomy in Marine Archaeology. Proceedings of the 43rd Annual Conference on Computer Applications and Quantitative Methods in Archaeology.
- (2015) Underwater vehicles for environmental management in coastal areas. OCEANS 2015 - Genova.
- (2016) NTNU Cruise reports 2016 no 1 - MarMine cruise report Arctic Mid-Ocean Ridge 15.08.2016 - 05.09.2016. 2016. NTNU Cruise reports (1).
- (2013) Optimal trajectory planning for robotized tiling of floors. 2013.