Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Cuttings Transport Modeling - Part 1: Specification of Benchmark Parameters with a Norwegian Continental Shelf Perspective. SPE Drilling & Completion. vol. preprint (preprint).
- (2018) Rheological characterization of Polyanionic Cellulose solutions with application to drilling fluids and cuttings transport modeling. Applied Rheology. vol. 28 (2).
- (2017) VLES turbulence model for an Eulerian–Lagrangian modeling concept for bubble plumes. Applied Mathematical Modelling. vol. 44.
- (2017) Development of an advanced imaging technique for dynamic emulsion stability. Chemical Engineering Journal. vol. 322.
- (2016) Grid independence behaviour of fluidized bed reactor simulations using the Two Fluid Model: Detailed parametric study. Powder Technology. vol. 289.
- (2015) The effect of frictional pressure, geometry and wall friction on the modelling of a pseudo-2D bubbling fluidised bed reactor. Powder Technology. vol. 283.
- (2015) Detailed model of electrochemical cathode wear in Hall-Héroult cells. Light Metals. vol. 2015-January.
- (2014) Grid independence behaviour of fluidized bed reactor simulations using the Two Fluid Model: Effect of particle size. Powder Technology. vol. 269.
- (2014) Quasi-3D modelling of two-phase slug flow in pipes. Journal of Computational Multiphase Flows. vol. 6 (1).
- (2014) Attenuation of pump pressure in long wellbores (v02. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering.
- (2013) Investigation into the effect of simulating a 3D cylindrical fluidized bed reactor on a 2D plane. Powder Technology. vol. 239.
- (2013) The generality of the standard 2D TFM approach in predicting bubbling fluidized bed hydrodynamics. Powder Technology. vol. 235.
- (2013) Evaluation of a filtered model for the simulation of large scale bubbling and turbulent fluidized beds. Powder Technology. vol. 235.
- (2013) A 3D CFD-DEM Methodology for Simulating Industrial Scale Packed Bed Chemical Looping Combustion Reactors. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 52 (34).
- (2013) Experimental Demonstration of a Novel Gas Switching Combustion Reactor for Power Production with Integrated CO2 Capture. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 52 (39).
- (2012) An assessment of the ability of computational fluid dynamic models to predict reactive gas-solid flows in a fluidized bed. Powder Technology. vol. 215-16.
- (2012) Performance evaluation of a complete Lagrangian KTGF approach for dilute granular flow modelling. Powder Technology. vol. 226.
- (2012) Comparison of phenomenological and fundamental modelling approaches for predicting fluidized bed reactor performance. Powder Technology. vol. 228.
- (2012) Modelling of bubble behaviour in aluminium reduction cells. Progress in Computational Fluid Dynamics, An International Journal. vol. 12 (2/3).
- (2012) Anodic Bubble Behaviour in Hall-Héroult Cells. Light Metals.