Background and activities
Neuroscience & Engineering
Measurement Tools On Physiology
Physiology and Sensorial Based Quantification of Human-Object-Interaction
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Capturing emotion reactivity through physiology measurement as a foundation for affective engineering in engineering design science and engineering practices. Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing. vol. 28 (7).
- (2016) Introducing the wayfaring approach for the development of human experiments in interaction design and engineering design science. Proceedings of the ... International Design Conference. vol. DS 84.
- (2015) Impact of road- and vehicle-related parameters on the energy efficiency of hybrid city buses. International journal of electric and hybrid vehicles. vol. 7 (3).
Part of book/report
- (2017) Learning-by-Doing: Using Near Infrared Spectroscopy to Detect Habituation and Adaptation in Automated Driving. AutomotiveUI '17 9th International Conference on Automotive User Interfaces and Interactive Vehicular Applications.
- (2017) Assessing Driver Cortical Activity under Varying Levels of Automation with Functional Near Infrared Spectroscopy. 2017 IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium (IV).
- (2016) Experimental Studies in Interaction Design and Engineering Design Science - a Repository for Experimental Setups. NordDesign 2016.
- (2015) Physiology and sensorial based quantification of human-object interaction - the QOSI matrix. DS 80-11 Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Engineering Design (ICED 15) Vol 11:Human Behaviour in Design, Design Education; Milan, Italy, 27-30.07.15.
- (2015) Measuring prototypes-a standardized quantitative description of prototypes and their outcome for data collection and analysis. DS 80-2 Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Engineering Design (ICED 15) Vol 2: Design Theory and Research Methodology Design Processes, Milan, Italy, 27-30.07.15.
- (2015) Distributed Experiments in Design Sciences, A Next Step in Design Observation Studies?. DS 80-2 Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Engineering Design (ICED 15) Vol 2: Design Theory and Research Methodology Design Processes, Milan, Italy, 27-30.07.15.
- (2015) Photography - A New Tool in Needfinding. DS 80-9 Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Engineering Design (ICED 15) Vol 9: User-Centred Design, Design of Socio-Technical systems, Milan, Italy, 27-30.07.15.
- (2014) Physiological Data Acquisition for Deeper Insights into Prototyping. Proceedings of NordDesign 2014.
- (2017) Towards New Affect Integrated Interaction Design - Papers on Theory, Instrument, and Context of Affective Engineering. 2017. ISBN 978-82-326-2694-6.