Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Missing focus on Human Factors – organizational and cognitive ergonomics – in the safety management for the petroleum industry. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Part O, Journal of risk and reliability. vol. 231 (4).
- (2013) Risk assessment and resilience of critical communication infrastructure in railways. Cognition, Technology & Work. vol. 15 (1).
- (2012) Resilience at Interfaces – Improvement of Safety and Security in Distributed Control Systems by Web of Influence. Information Management & Computer Security. vol. 20 (2).
- (2011) The long-term effects of information security e-learning on organizational learning. Information Management & Computer Security.
- (2011) Risk Assessment and Resilience of Critical Communication Infrastructure in Railways. Cognition, Technology & Work.
- (2010) RESILIENCE IN RISK ANALYSIS AND RISK ASSESSMENT. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 342.
- (2009) CRIOP: A Human Factors Verification and Validation methodology that works in an industrial setting. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 5775.
- (2009) Identifying safety challenges related to major change processes. Journal of Risk Research. vol. 12 (3-4).
- (2008) Human Factors in Control-Center Design. Journal of Petroleum Technology. vol. 60 (5).
- (2008) A Study of Information Security Practice in a Critical Infrastructure Application. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 5060.
- (2007) CheckIT-- A program to measure and improve information security and safety culture. International Journal of Performability Engineering. vol. 3 (1).
- (2007) CheckIT - A Program to Measure and Improve Information Security and Safety Culture. International Journal of Performability Engineering. vol. 3 (1, part II).
- (2007) Check-IT - a Program to Measure and Improve Information Security and Safety Culture. International Journal of Performability Engineering. vol. 3 (1).
- (2006) Cross border railway operations: Building Safety at Cultural Interfaces. Cognition, Technology & Work. vol. 8/2006 (1).
- (2006) Measurement and improvement of information security culture. Measurement and control (London. 1968). vol. 39.
- (2005) Cross border railway operations: improving safety at cultural interfaces. Cognition, Technology & Work.
- (2014) Why Are Cognitive human factors missing from the blunt end in the oil and gas industry?. 2014. ISBN 978-87-93130-13-5.
- (2014) Use of CCTV in remote operations and remote support of oil and gas fields to improve safety and resilience. 2014. ISBN 9788793130135.
- (2001) IT i logistikk og transport. Forlaget Vett & Viten AS. 2001. ISBN 8241204124.
Part of book/report
- (2017) The failure of knowledge-based task performance- a study of the police emergency response during the 22/7 terror attacks in Norway. Risk, Reliability and Safety: Innovating Theory and Practice : Proceedings of ESREL 2016 (Glasgow, Scotland, 25-29 September 2016).