Stine Mari SkeideCoordinator/Adviser HF faculty administration Department of Industrial Economics and Technology Management Faculty of Humanities Faculty of Economics and Management
Background and activities
In my role as a coordinator I manage the daily activities for CenSES (Centre for Sustainable Energy Studies), a virtual research hub. CenSES is based at NTNU (Norwegian University of Science and Technology).
My responsibilities include:
- Plan and manage the daily activities together with the centre administration
- Event and project management
- Web editor of the CenSES website
- Responsible for CenSES in social media
- To give support and assist UngEnergi. UngEnergi is a project lead by a group of young adults working to engage their peers to care about subjects related to renewable energy and environmental issues.