Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Hybrid reduced graphene oxide/MnSe2 cubes: a new electrode material for supercapacitors. Energy Technology. vol. 5 (11).
- (2017) Freeze-dried MoS2 sponge electrodes for enhanced electrochemical energy storage. Dalton Transactions. vol. 46 (7).
- (2016) Molybdenum diselenide/reduced graphene oxide based hybrid nanosheets for supercapacitor applications. Dalton Transactions. vol. 45.
- (2016) Amorphous MoSx thin-film-coated carbon fiber paper as a 3D electrode for long cycle life symmetric supercapacitors. Nanoscale. vol. 8 (23).
- (2016) Graphene modified vanadium pentoxide nanobelts as an efficient counter electrode for dye-sensitized solar cells. Synthetic metals. vol. 215.
- (2016) HYBRID NANOSTRUCTURED MATERIALS FOR SUPERCAPACITORS. 2016.
- (2015) Few-layered MoSe2 nanosheets as an advanced electrode material for supercapacitors. Dalton Transactions. vol. 44.
- (2015) Importance of Hydrophilic Pretreatment in the Hydrothermal Growth of Amorphous Molybdenum Sulfide for Hydrogen Evolution Catalysis. Langmuir. vol. 31 (18).
- (2015) One-step hydrothermal synthesis of graphene decorated V2O5 nanobelts for enhanced electrochemical energy storage. Scientific Reports. vol. 5.
- (2014) Graphene oxide assisted spontaneous growth of V2O5 nanowires at room temperature. Nanoscale. vol. 6.
- (2013) Efficiency Enhancement of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells by the Addition of an Oxidizing Agent to the TiO2 Paste. ChemSusChem. vol. 6 (13).
- (2013) Fabrication of panchromatic dye-sensitized solar cells using pre-dye coated TiO2 nanoparticles by a simple dip coating technique. RSC Advances. vol. 3.
- (2013) Studies on polymer modified metal oxide anode for oxygen evolution reaction in saline water. Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry. vol. 697.
- (2011) Sulfonated Polystyrene-Block-(Ethylene-Ran-Butylene)-Block-Polystyrene (SPSEBS) Membrane for Sea Water Electrolysis to Generate Hydrogen. ECS Transactions. vol. 33 (27).
- (2011) Effects of alternating and direct current in electrocoagulation process on the removal of fluoride from water. Journal of chemical technology and biotechnology (1986). vol. 86 (3).
- (2009) An alternative approach to selective sea water oxidation for hydrogen production. Electrochemistry communications. vol. 11 (8).