Suresh Kannan Balasingam
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Comprehensive insight into the mechanism, material selection and performance evaluation of supercapatteries. Nano-Micro Letters (NML). vol. 12.
- (2020) Construction of three-dimensional MnO2/Ni network as an efficient electrode material for high performance supercapacitors. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 342.
- (2019) Facile synthesis of pristine FeS2 microflowers and hybrid rGO-FeS2 microsphere electrode materials for high performance symmetric capacitors. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry. vol. 71.
- (2019) Hematite microdisks as an alternative anode material for lithium-ion batteries. Materials Letters. vol. 247.
- (2019) Nanomaterials for Electrochemical Energy Conversion and Storage Technologies. Journal of Nanomaterials. vol. 2019.
- (2019) Enhanced solar to electrical energy conversion of titania nanoparticles and nanotubes-based combined photoanodes for dye-sensitized solar cells. Materials Letters. vol. 243.
- (2018) Hollow mesoporous heterostructures negative electrode comprised of CoFe2O4@Fe3O4 for next generation lithium ion batteries. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials. vol. 272.
- (2018) Ascorbic Acid-Assisted Eco-friendly Synthesis of NiCo2O4 Nanoparticles as an Anode Material for High-Performance Lithium-Ion Batteries. JOM. vol. 70 (8).
- (2017) Hybrid reduced graphene oxide/MnSe2 cubes: a new electrode material for supercapacitors. Energy Technology. vol. 5 (11).
- (2017) Freeze-dried MoS2 sponge electrodes for enhanced electrochemical energy storage. Dalton Transactions. vol. 46 (7).
- (2017) Hematite/Graphene Bi-layered Photoelectrodes for Efficient SOlar Fuel Conversion. 21st Topical Meeting of the International Society of ELectrochemistry . ISE Region Hungary; Szeged. 2017-04-23 - 2017-04-26.
- (2017) Hematite/TiO2 Heterostructure Photoanodes for Efficient Solar-to-Fuel Conversion. 231st ECS Meeting . The Electrochemical Society; New Orleans, Loisiana. 2017-05-28 - 2017-06-01.
- (2016) HYBRID NANOSTRUCTURED MATERIALS FOR SUPERCAPACITORS. 2016.
- (2016) Molybdenum diselenide/reduced graphene oxide based hybrid nanosheets for supercapacitor applications. Dalton Transactions. vol. 45.
- (2016) Amorphous MoSx thin-film-coated carbon fiber paper as a 3D electrode for long cycle life symmetric supercapacitors. Nanoscale. vol. 8 (23).
- (2016) Graphene modified vanadium pentoxide nanobelts as an efficient counter electrode for dye-sensitized solar cells. Synthetic metals. vol. 215.
- (2015) Recent Progress on Reduced Graphene Oxide-Based Counter Electrodes for Cost-Effective Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Israel Journal of Chemistry (IJC). vol. 55 (9).
- (2015) Few-layered MoSe2 nanosheets as an advanced electrode material for supercapacitors. Dalton Transactions. vol. 44.
- (2015) Importance of Hydrophilic Pretreatment in the Hydrothermal Growth of Amorphous Molybdenum Sulfide for Hydrogen Evolution Catalysis. Langmuir. vol. 31 (18).
- (2015) One-step hydrothermal synthesis of graphene decorated V2O5 nanobelts for enhanced electrochemical energy storage. Scientific Reports. vol. 5.
- (2014) Graphene oxide assisted spontaneous growth of V2O5 nanowires at room temperature. Nanoscale. vol. 6.
- (2013) Metal substrate based electrodes for flexible dye-sensitized solar cells: fabrication methods, progress and challenges. Chemical Communications. vol. 49.
- (2013) Improvement of dye-sensitized solar cells toward the broader light harvesting of the solar spectrum. Chemical Communications. vol. 49.
- (2013) Efficiency Enhancement of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells by the Addition of an Oxidizing Agent to the TiO2 Paste. ChemSusChem. vol. 6 (13).
- (2013) Fabrication of panchromatic dye-sensitized solar cells using pre-dye coated TiO2 nanoparticles by a simple dip coating technique. RSC Advances. vol. 3.
- (2013) Studies on polymer modified metal oxide anode for oxygen evolution reaction in saline water. Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry. vol. 697.
- (2011) Sulfonated Polystyrene-Block-(Ethylene-Ran-Butylene)-Block-Polystyrene (SPSEBS) Membrane for Sea Water Electrolysis to Generate Hydrogen. ECS Transactions. vol. 33 (27).
- (2011) Effects of alternating and direct current in electrocoagulation process on the removal of fluoride from water. Journal of chemical technology and biotechnology (1986). vol. 86 (3).