Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2011) From Flow-Global Choreography to Component Types. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 6598.
- (2011) A Model-Driven Framework for Component-based Development. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 7083.
- (2011) Unified Modeling of Service Logic with User Interfaces. International journal of intelligent and cooperative information systems. vol. 20 (2).
- (2011) A Framework to Support the Development of Collaborative Components. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 83 (6).
Part of book/report
- (2011) Towards Choreography Model Transformation via Graph Transformation. Proceedings 2011 2nd IEEE International Conference On Software Engineering and Service Science.
- (2011) Modeling Collaborative Learning Services - A Case Study. Proceedings of the 2011 International Conference on Collaboration Technologies and Systems.
- (2010) Automatic Derivation of Components Using Choreographies - A Case Study. Proceedings of the International Conference on Software Engineering.
- (2009) Platform Support for Situated Collaborative Learning. International Conference on Mobile, Hybrid, and On-line Learning, 2009. ELML '09.
- (2009) Unified Modeling of Service Logic with User Interfaces. Proceeding of the first international workshop on Model driven service engineering and data quality and security 2009.
- (2012) On the Development of Situated Collaborative Services. 2012. ISBN 978-82-471-3357-6. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2012:46).
- (2011) Analyzing Realizability of Choreographies Using Initiating and Responding Flows. MoDeVVa '11 Model-Driven Engineering, Verification, and Validation . MODELS 2011 Conference; Wellington. 2011-10-17 - 2011-10-17.
- (2011) A Framework to Support the Development of Collaborative Components. Advanced Information Systems Engineering Workshops. CAiSE 2011 International Workshops, London, UK, June 20-24, 2011. ; London, UK. 2011-06-20 - 2011-06-24.
- (2009) Platform Support for Situated Collaborative Learning. International Conference on Mobile, Hybrid, and On-line Learning eL&mL 2009 . IARIA; Cancun. Mexico. 2009-02-01 - 2009-02-07.