Therese Nitter Moazami
Background and activities
- TIØ4351 - Occupational Hygiene
- IØ8500 - Work, Exposure and Health
- TIØ4186 - Occupational Health and Safety
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Short-term exposure to stone minerals used in asphalt affect lung function and promote pulmonary inflammation among healthy adults. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health. vol. 48 (5).
- (2021) Inflammatory effects of exposure to different stone types used in Norwegian asphalt. SINTEF proceedings.
- (2021) Association between exposure to different stone aggregates from asphalt and blood coagulability: A human exposure chamber study. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 778.
- (2020) Can CO2 sensors in the ventilation system of a pool facility help reduce the variability in the trihalomethane concentration observed in indoor air?. Environment International. vol. 138 (105665).
- (2020) Covariation amongst pool management, trichloramine exposure and asthma for swimmers in Norway. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 723.
- (2019) Energy use and perceived health in indoor swimming pool facilities. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 609 (042051).
- (2019) Determinants of Exposure and Variability of Trihalomethanes in the Air of Three Indoor Swimming Pools. Annals of Work Exposures and Health. vol. 63 (5).
- (2019) Modelling the concentration of chloroform in the air of a Norwegian swimming pool facility-A repeated measures study. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 664.
- (2019) UV treatment and air quality in a pool facility. Water Science and Technology. vol. 80 (3).
- (2017) Comparison of trihalomethanes in the air of two Indoor swimming pool facilities using different type of chlorination and different types of water. Water Science and Technology : Water Supply. vol. 18 (4).
- (2020) Strategies for assessing exposure to and managing air concentrations of disinfection by-products in indoor swimming facilities. 2020. ISBN 9788232649921.
- (2017) Luftkvalitet i innendørs svømmeanlegg - Sammenligning av trihalometaner i to svømmeanlegg som har ulik type klorering og ulik type vann. 2017.