Background and activities
I work with functionalization of inorganic nanoporous materials towards heterogeneous catalysis, such as copper-containing silica aerogels for deNOx removal.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Dynamic redox properties of vanadium and copper in microporous supports during the selective oxidation of propene. Catalysis Today. vol. 254.
- (2014) Identification of synergistic Cu/V redox pair in VCu:AlPO-5; a comparison with Vcu:ZSM-5. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 16 (38).
- (2014) On the promoting effect of water during NO<sub>x</sub> removal over single-site copper in hydrophobic silica APD-arogels. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 118 (5).
- (2012) There and Back Again: The Unique Nature of Copper in Ambient Pressure Dried-Silica Aerogels. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 116 (38).
- (2011) Single-Site Copper by Incorporation in Ambient Pressure Dried Silica Aerogel and Xerogel Systems: An X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy Study. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 115 (39).
- (2013) Aerogels; a new class of materials for catalytic purposes. 2013. ISBN 978-82-471-4539-5.
- (2009) Growth Limitations of Copper Nanoparticles in Silica Aerogels: An In Situ XAS Study. 2009.