Background and activities
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Finite Volume Methods
- Finite Difference Methods
- High Resolution Methods for Hyperbolic Problems
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Floating Body Dynamics in Waves
- Mooring Dynamics
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) A Lagrangian approach for the coupled simulation of fixed net structures in a Eulerian fluid model. Journal of Fluids and Structures. vol. 94.
- (2020) Accurate modelling of the interaction of constrained floating structures and complex free surfaces using a new quasi-static mooring model. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids.
- (2020) An Improved Depth-Averaged Non-Hydrostatic Shallow Water Model with Quadratic Pressure Approximation. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids. vol. 92 (8).
- (2019) Modeling and Simulation of Moored-Floating Structures Using the Tension Element Method. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 142 (140).
- (2018) Efficient implementation of a numerical model for flexible net structures. Ocean Engineering. vol. 150.
- (2018) Implementation and Validation of Semi-Implicit WENO Schemes Using OpenFOAM. Computation. vol. 6 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2019) Simulation of Floating Bodies in Waves and Mooring in a 3D Numerical Wave Tank using REEF3D. Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference in Ocean Engineering (ICOE2018).
- (2019) Numerical Modelling of Net Motion in Waves and Current Using CFD. ASME 2019 38th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering (OMAE2019): Volume 6: Ocean Space Utilization.
- (2018) Modelling and Simulation of Moored-floating Structures using the Tension-Element-Method. ASME 2018 37th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering - Volume 2: CFD and FSI.
- (2018) Numerical Simulation of Interactions between Water Waves and a Moored-Floating Breakwater. Proceedings of 36th Conference on Coastal Engineering (ICCE 2018).
- (2019) Numerical Modelling of Net Motion in Waves and Current using CFD. International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering, OMAE 2019 . American Society of Mechanical Engineers, ASME; Glasgow. 2019-06-09 - 2019-06-14.
- (2019) Numerical Modelling of the Interaction between a Fish Net and Fluid using CFD. VIII International Conference on Computational Methods in Marine Engineering MARINE 2019 . International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering (C; Gothenburg. 2019-05-13 - 2019-05-15.