Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) SULPHIDE DUST EXPLOSIONS IN MINES SO2 EXPOSURE AND RESPIRATORY EFFECTS. Mineralproduksjon. vol. 4.
- (2013) "Better breathing better life" Medical and technical interdisciplinary project to improve working environment and workers health, 1985-2012. Mineralproduksjon. vol. 3.
- (2006) Iron release and ROS generation from mineral particles are not related to cytokine release or apoptosis in exposed A549 cells. Toxicology Letters. vol. 165.
- (2005) Wear of teeth due to occupational exposure to airborne olivine dust. Acta Odontologica Scandinavica. vol. 63.
- (2005) Mineral particles of varying composition induce differential chemokine release from epithelial lung cells: Importance of physico-chemical characteristics. Annals of Occupational Hygiene. vol. 49.
- (2005) Mineral perticles of varying composition induce differential chemokine release from epithelial lung cells: Importance of physico-chemical characteristics. Annals of Occupational Hygiene. vol. 49 (3).
Part of book/report
- (2007) Mineral dust emissions generated in Norwegian surface mineral production - Sources, requirements and monitoring programmes. 3rd International Conference Sustainable Development Indicators in the Minerals Industry (SDIMI2007).
- (2007) Er vi i ferd med å forby "naturen"? Luftforurensninger og dokumentasjon, en frimodig ytring. Fjellspreningsdagen, Bergmaknikkdagen, Geoteknikkdagen.
- (2007) Review of the monitoring systems in connection with the mining operations (Task 3.7, Norway). EU project Safe Management of Mining Waste and Waste Facilities (SAFEMANMIN), 6th framework programme priority 8.1 policy-orientated research scientific support to policies – SSP coordination action. Proposal/Contract no. 044126. 2007.