Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Violence rate dropped during a shift to individualized patient-oriented care in a high security forensic psychiatric ward. BMC Psychiatry.
- (2019) The predictive properties of violence risk instruments may increase by adding items assessing sleep. Frontiers in Psychiatry. vol. 10:323 (MAY).
- (2019) Cognitive behavioural group therapy for male perpetrators of intimate partner violence: a systematic review. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 19.
- (2019) Differences in Psychiatric Problems and Criminality Between Individuals Treated With Central Stimulants Before and After Adulthood. Journal of Attention Disorders. vol. 23 (2).
- (2018) Sleep at night and association to aggressive behaviour; Patients in a psychiatric intensive care unit. Psychiatry Research. vol. 263.
- (2018) The Staff Observation Aggression Scale - Revised (SOAS-R) - Adjustment and validation for emergency primary health care. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 18 (335).
- (2018) "It had only been a matter of time before I had relapsed into crime": Aspects of care and personal recovery in forensic mental health. Journal of Forensic Nursing. vol. 14 (4).
- (2018) Self-Injurious Behavior in People with Intellectual Disabilities and Co-Occurring Psychopathology using the Self-Harm Scale: A Pilot Study. Journal of Developmental and Physical Disabilities. vol. 30 (5).
- (2018) Characteristics of Aggressive Behavior in People With Mild to Borderline Intellectual Disability and Co-Occurring Psychopathology. Journal of Mental Health Research in Intellectual Disabilities. vol. 11 (2).
- (2017) Factors associated with police decisions on immediate responses to intimate partner violence. Journal of Interpersonal Violence.
- (2016) Observational study of aggressive behaviour and coercion on an Indian acute ward. Asian Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 22.
- (2016) Risk för våld och kriminalitet vid personlighetssyndrom. Läkartidningen. vol. 113 (49-50).
- (2015) Mental health services and public safety: Substance abuse outpatient visits were associated with reduced crime rates in a Swedish cohort. PLOS ONE. vol. 10:e0137780 (9).
- (2015) Cognitive-Behavioral Group Treatment for Men Voluntarily Seeking Help for Violence Towards Their Intimate Partners: The Impact of Treatment Components 4-7 Years After Therapy. Open Journal of Nursing.
- (2014) Classification of offenders with mental health problems and problematic substance use using the Addiction Severity Index version 6: analysis of three-year follow-up data and predictive validity. Mental Health and Substance Use. vol. 7 (4).
- (2014) Offenders with mental health problems and problematic substance use: Affective psychopathic personality traits as potential barriers to participation in substance abuse interventions. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment. vol. 46 (5).
- (2014) Motivational dimensions of inpatient aggression. Criminal Behaviour and Mental Health. vol. 24 (2).
- (2012) Offenders with mental health problems and substance misuse: cluster analysis based on the Addiction Severity Index version 6 (ASI-6). Mental Health and Substance Use. vol. 6 (1).
- (2012) Cognitive-behaviour group therapy for men voluntary seeking help for intimate partner violence. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 66 (5).
- (2011) Implementation of the Short Term Assessment of Risk and Treatability (START) in a Forensic High Secure Unit. International Journal of Forensic Mental Health. vol. 10 (1).