Tone Bull Enger
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Long-term results after aortic valve replacement for bicuspid or tricuspid valve morphology in a Swedish population. European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery.
- (2017) The impact of venovenous extracorporeal membrane oxygenation on cytokine levels in patients with severe acute respiratory distress syndrome: A prospective, observational study. Critical Care and Resuscitation. vol. 19.
- (2017) Long-term survival in adult patients with severe acute lung failure receiving veno-venous extracorporeal membrane oxygenation. Critical Care Medicine. vol. 45 (10).
- (2017) A Preoperative Multimarker Approach to Evaluate Acute Kidney Injury After Cardiac Surgery. Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. vol. 31 (3).
- (2017) Pentraxin 3, ficolin-2 and lectin pathway associated serine protease MASP-3 as early predictors of myocardial infarction - the HUNT2 study. Scientific Reports. vol. 7:430405.
- (2016) Reduced Long-Term Relative Survival in Females and Younger Adults Undergoing Cardiac Surgery: A Prospective Cohort Study. PLOS ONE. vol. 11 (9).
- (2016) Hemostatic Changes during Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation: A Prospective Randomized Clinical Trial Comparing Three Different Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Systems. Critical Care Medicine. vol. 44 (4).
- (2014) Prediction of mortality in adult patients with severe acute lung failure receiving veno-venous extracorporeal membrane oxygenation: A prospective observational study. Critical Care. vol. 18 (2).
- (2014) Genetic and clinical risk factors for fluid overload following open-heart surgery. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. vol. 58 (5).
- (2014) Technical complications during veno-venous extracorporeal membrane oxygenation and their relevance predicting a system-exchange--retrospective analysis of 265 cases. PLOS ONE. vol. 9 (12).
Part of book/report
- (2018) Langtidsoverlevelse etter gjennomført aortic valve replacement-en retrospektiv oberservasjonsstudie. Vitenskapelige forhandlinger.
- (2014) Risk prediction in the use of extracorporeal circulation. 2014.