Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Silencers for Circular Ducts-Application of Plates with Micro-Slits. Acta Acustica united with Acustica. vol. 102 (3).
- (2014) The acoustic properties of panels with rectangular apertures. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. vol. 135 (5).
- (2012) Normal incidence sound transmission loss in impedance tube - Measurement and prediction methods using perforated plates. Applied Acoustics. vol. 73 (4).
- (2010) Total absorption peak by use of a rigid frame porous layer backed by a rigid multi-irregularities grating. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. vol. 127 (5).
- (2010) Sound insulation of double-leaf walls - Allowing for studs of finite stiffness in a transfer matrix scheme. Applied Acoustics. vol. 71 (7).
- (2010) Sound transmission in multilayered structures - Introducing finite structural connections in the transfer matrix method. Applied Acoustics. vol. 71 (1).
- (2009) Predicting the sound reduction index of finite size specimen by a simplified spatial windowing technique. Journal of Sound and Vibration. vol. 325 (3).
- (2004) Conical Apertures in Panels; Sound Transmission and Enhanced Absorption in Resonator Systems. Acta Acustica united with Acustica. vol. 90 (6).
- (2001) An in situ transfer function technique for the assessment of the acoustic absorption of materials in buildings. Applied Acoustics. vol. 62 (5).
- (1997) Forced response of a sandwich plate with a flexible core described by a biot-model. Acustica. vol. 83.
- (1997) Prediction and measurements of the influence of boundary conditions in a standing wave tube. Acta Acustica united with Acustica. vol. 83.
- (1997) On spatial sampling using the scanning intensity technique. Applied Acoustics. vol. 50 (2).
- (1995) Uncertainties of measurements in room acoustics. NGU-rapport. vol. 81 (7).
- (2008) Building Acoustics. Taylor & Francis. 2008. ISBN 978-0-415-42853-8.
Part of book/report
- (2015) Circular duct silencers using duct walls with micro-slits. Proceedings of 44th International Congress on Noise Control Engineering (Internoise 2015) Implementing Noise Control Technology, San Francisco, USA, August 9-12, 2015.
- (2014) Transmisson loss of rectangular silencers using meso-porous and micro-perforated linings. Proceedings of the Forum Acusticum 2014, Krakow, 7-12 September, 2014,.
- (2010) Predicting the sound insulation of building elements – A model based on a transfer matrix scheme with some add-ons. Proceedings of the Baltic-Nordic Acoustics Meeting, Bergen.
- (2005) The absorption of slotted panels revisited. Proceedings of Forum Acusticum 2005.