Torbjørn Langedahl Leirmo
Background and activities
- Additive manufacturing (3D-printing)
- Process improvement
- 75 % PhD-project on the influence of build direction in additive manufacturing (3D-printing) on geometric shapes.
- 25 % lecturing and administrative work, including writing project proposals. Fall of 2020 assistant in the course TØL4014 - Sustainable Manufacturing Systems and TØL4020 - Introduction to Modelling and Simulation for Sustainable Manufacturing.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Investigating the Dimensional and Geometric Accuracy of Laser-Based Powder Bed Fusion of PA2200 (PA12): Experiment Design and Execution. Applied Sciences. vol. 11 (5).
- (2020) Extracting shape features from a surface mesh using geometric reasoning. Procedia CIRP. vol. 93.
- (2020) Tolerancing from STL data: A Legacy Challenge. Procedia CIRP. vol. 92.
- (2020) Deterministic part orientation in additive manufacturing using feature recognition. Procedia CIRP. vol. 88.
- (2019) Evolutionary algorithms in additive manufacturing systems: Discussion of future prospects. Procedia CIRP. vol. 81.