Background and activities
I've been a Staff Engineer at the Department of Electronics and Telecommunications for the last 7 years.
My area of responsibility is to maintain the Tele Engineering workshop, and be of assistance to the department with technical support, lab-fittings, and product development.
Main area of expertise
- CNC Machining, milling
- Manual Machining
- Sheet metal work
- Mechanics with small tolerances
- Basic understanding of electronics
- Working with composite materials
- Advanced craft certificate in service electronics (medical technician)
- Journeyman's certificate as a gunsmith
- Health, safety and environment course. Norwegian Society for Sea Rescue, and the Norwegian Civil Defence
- Crane Operator course
- Various bonding-courses
- Basic CNC-courses