Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Experimental Pipeline (Expipe): A Lightweight Data Management Platform to Simplify the Steps From Experiment to Data Analysis. Frontiers in Neuroinformatics.
- (2019) Perineuronal nets stabilize the grid cell network. bioRxiv - the preprint server for biology.
- (2019) The glutamine transporter Slc38a1 regulates GABAergic neurotransmission and synaptic plasticity. Cerebral Cortex. vol. 29 (12).
- (2018) Open source modules for tracking animal behavior and closed-loop stimulation based on Open Ephys and Bonsai. Journal of Neural Engineering. vol. 15.
- (2018) Experimental directory structure (Exdir): An alternative to HDF5 without introducing a new file format. Frontiers in Neuroinformatics. vol. 12.
- (2018) Firing-rate based network modeling of the dLGN circuit: Effects of cortical feedback on spatiotemporal response properties of relay cells. PLoS Computational Biology. vol. 14 (5).
- (2018) Aggrecan directs extracellular matrix mediated neuronal plasticity. Journal of Neuroscience. vol. 38 (47).
- (2018) Removal of perineuronal nets disrupts recall of a remote fear memory. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. vol. 115 (3).
- (2017) Temporal processing in the visual cortex of the awake and anesthetized rat. eNeuro. vol. 4:e0059-17.2017 (4).
- (2017) Neuronify: An educational simulator for neural circuits. eNeuro. vol. 4 (2:e0022-17.2017).
- (2017) Differential Expression and Cell-Type Specificity of Perineuronal Nets in Hippocampus, Medial Entorhinal Cortex and Visual Cortex Examined in the Rat and Mouse. eNeuro. vol. 4 (3).
- (2017) Removal of perineuronal nets unlocks juvenile plasticity through network mechanisms of decreased inhibition and increased gamma Activity. Journal of Neuroscience. vol. 37 (5).
- (2015) ViSAPy: A Python tool for biophysics-based generation of virtual spiking activity for evaluation of spike-sorting algorithms. Journal of Neuroscience Methods. vol. 245.
- (2013) Grid cells require excitatory drive from the hippocampus. Nature Neuroscience. vol. 16 (3).
- (2009) Frequency of gamma oscillations routes flow of information in the hippocampus. Nature. vol. 462 (7271).
- (2009) Fragmentation of grid cell maps in a multicompartment environment. Nature Neuroscience. vol. 12 (10).
- (2008) Grid cells in mice. Hippocampus. vol. 18 (12).
- (2008) Hippocampus-independent phase precession in entorhinal grid cells. Nature. vol. 453.
- (2008) Finite scale of spatial representation in the hippocampus. Science. vol. 321.
- (2007) Rate-to-phase transformation in layer II principal neurons of the rat medial entorhinal cortex. Society for Neuroscience : Abstracts. vol. 33.