Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Subjective Intelligibility of Deep Neural Network-Based Speech Enhancement. Interspeech.
- (2017) The efficacy of sound regulations on the listening levels of pop concerts. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene. vol. 14 (1).
- (2017) Statistical tool to detect small hearing threshold shifts. International Journal of Audiology. vol. 56 (8).
- (2016) Sound exposure during outdoor music festivals. Noise & Health. vol. 18 (83).
- (2013) Evaluating the effect of seismic surveys on fish — the efficacy of different exposure metrics to explain disturbance. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences. vol. 70 (9).
- (2012) Modeling Propagation of Seismic Airgun Sounds and the Effects on Fish Behavior. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering. vol. 37 (4).
Part of book/report
- (2016) Active Hearing Protection Device Provides Unique Possibilities for Hearing Research. SPE International Conference and Exhibition on Health, Safety, Security, Environment, and Social Responsibility, 11-13 April, 2016 Stavanger, Norway.
- (2015) Hearing measurements during two norwegian music festivals. 58th AES International Conference 2015 Music Induced Hearing Disorders, Aalborg, Denmark, 28-30 June 2015.
- (2012) Influence of microphone directivity and room acoustical factors on the perceived speech quality in audio conferencing. Proceedings - 9th European Conference on Noise Control : Euronoise : Prague 2012 10-13 June 2012.
- (2011) Bathymetric and seasonal effects on the propagation of airgun signals to long distances in the Ocean. OCEANS'11 MTS/IEEE KONA : Proceedings of a meeting held 19-22 September 2011, Waikoloa, Hawaii, USA.
- (2016) Mulig metode for tidlig deteksjon av hørselstap. Eksempler på bruk av prosesskontrollmetoder på hørselsdata fra SLASH. 2016. ISBN 9788214061369. SINTEF Rapport (A27862).
- (2014) Building integrated vertical wind turbines : Experiences from the roof of Biskop Gunnerus gate 14 in Oslo. 2014. ISBN 978-82-536-1383-3. SINTEF Fag (19).
- (2011) Model Evaluation of Vesterålen and the Halten Bank. 2011. ISBN 9788214049718. SINTEF Rapport (A17775).