Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) A novel methodology for optimization of properties, costs and sustainability of aluminium extrusions. Materials Science Forum. vol. 877.
- (2015) Influence of microstructure on work-hardening and ductile fracture of aluminium alloys. Materials & Design. vol. 70.
- (2015) Precipitation, strength and work hardening of age hardened aluminium alloys. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 89 (1).
- (2014) Influence of processing route on the work-hardening and ductile fracture of an AA6060 aluminium alloy. Materials Science Forum. vol. 794-796.
- (2014) A novel methodology for optimisation of product properties and production costs in fabrication of aluminium alloys. Materials Science Forum. vol. 794-796.
- (2014) Effects of particles and solutes on strength, work-hardening and ductile fracture of aluminium alloys. Mechanics of materials (Print). vol. 79.
- (2014) Cryogenic temperature and strain rate dependence of mechanical properties for extruded AA6060 alloys. Materials Science Forum. vol. 794-796.
- (2012) Through-process sensitivity analysis on the effect of process variables on strength in extruded Al-Mg-Si alloys. Journal of Materials Processing Technology. vol. 212 (1).
- (2012) Precipitation of partially coherent alpha-Al(Mn,Fe)Si dispersoids and their strengthening effect in AA 3003 alloy. Acta Materialia. vol. 60 (3).
- (2008) Elastic strain and texture evolution during tensile testing of peak-hardened Al-Mg-Si-profiles. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 479 (1-2).
- (2008) A model for process-based crash simulation. International Journal of Impact Engineering. vol. 35 (5).
- (2008) An experimental and numerical study on the formability of textured AlZnMg alloys. European journal of mechanics. A, Solids. vol. 27 (2).
- (2008) Influence of texture and grain structure on strain localisation and formability for AlMgSi alloys. Journal of Materials Processing Technology. vol. 200 (1-3).
Part of book/report
- (2013) Modelling the metallurgical reactions during homogenisation of an AA31O3 alloy. Essential Readings in Light Metals, Cast Shop for Aluminum Production, Vol. 3.