Trygve Magnus Ræder
Background and activities
During my master's thesis at NTNU, I spent one semester as an exchange student at KU Leuven in Belgium, and one year at EPFL. I wrote my semester project and Master's Thesis at EPFL, working closely with Robin Nigon and Prof. Paul Muralt. My Master's Thesis was titled 'Self-Poling and Ageing in PZT Thin-Films With Interdigitated Electrodes'.
I am currently working on my PhD on BaTiO3 nanocomposites. My supervisor is Tor Grande.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) A unified approach for the calculation of in-plane dielectric constant of films with interdigitated electrodes. Smart materials and structures (Print).
- (2019) Controlling Phase Purity and Texture of K0.5Na0.5NbO3 Thin Films by Aqueous Chemical Solution Deposition. Materials. vol. 12 (13).
- (2018) Structural Disorder and Coherence across the Phase Transitions of Lead-Free Piezoelectric Bi0.5K0.5TiO3. Chemistry of Materials. vol. 30 (8).
- (2018) Probing-models for interdigitated electrode systems with ferroelectric thin films. Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics. vol. 51 (17).
- (2018) Enhanced in-plane ferroelectricity in BaTiO3 thin films fabricated by aqueous chemical solution deposition. AIP Advances. vol. 8 (10).