Background and activities
Research field: Industrial robotics and automation. Special fields: Sensor control of industrial robots, material removal applications, robot programming, cognitive man-machine interfaces
Professor II at Department of Production and Quality Engineering, NTNU
Managing Director PPM AS - www.ppm.no
Part of the management team of the Norwegian - Hungarian research laboratory for advanced robotics, ITM
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) A likelihood analysis for a risk analysis for safe human robot collaboration. IEEE Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation. vol. 2015-October.
- (2015) A proactive strategy for safe human-robot collaboration based on a Simplified risk analysis. Modeling, Identification and Control. vol. 36 (1).
- (2015) Towards virtual presence based on multimodal man-machine communication: a remote operation support system for industrial robots. Elsevier IFAC Publications / IFAC Proceedings series. vol. 48 (19).
- (2013) Simplified human-robot interaction: modeling and evaluation. Modeling, Identification and Control. vol. 34 (4).
- (2013) Cognitive Human-Machine Interface Applied in Remote Support for Industrial Robot Systems. International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems. vol. 10.
- (2012) Multi-Robot Assembly of High-Performance Aerospace Components. Elsevier IFAC Publications / IFAC Proceedings series. vol. 10 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2012) New trends in industrial robot controller user interfaces. Proceedings 3rd IEEE Conference on Cognitive Infocommunications (CogINfoCom 2012).