Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Challenges and potentials for low-temperature district heating implementation in Norway. Energy. vol. 151.
- (2018) Influence of occupant behavior and operation on performance of a residential Zero Emission Building in Norway. Energy and Buildings. vol. 159.
- (2018) Future Trends in District Heating Development. Curr Sustainable Renewable Energy Rep.
- (2016) Energy planning of district heating for future building stock based on renewable energies and increasing supply flexibility. Energy. vol. 112.
- (2016) Importance of Increased Knowledge on Reliability of District Heating Pipes. Procedia Engineering. vol. 146.
- (2015) Implementation of CCPP for energy supply of future building stock. Applied Energy. vol. 155.
- (2015) Uncertainty of the allocation factors of heat and electricity production of combined cycle power plant. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 76.
Part of book/report
- (2019) Energy Pathways for Future Residential Building Areas in Norway. Cold Climate HVAC 2018 - Sustainable Buildings in Cold Climates.
- (2016) Energy Planning of Future District Heating Systems with Various Energy Sources. 2016. ISBN 978-82-326-1632-9.