Background and activities
I´m working in a reseach project focusing on new integrated methodology for design management. This project is a cooperation with NTNU, University of Agder, and several industrial partners. A focus of the project is to compare the AEC ( Architectual, Engineering and Construction) industry with offshore and shipping industries.
My PhD work is focusing on building design management in the early stages of building design.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Building design management - key success factors. Architectural Engineering and Design Management. vol. 13 (6).
- (2017) Ethical behaviour in the design phase of AEC projects. International Journal of Managing Projects in Business. vol. 10 (2).
- (2017) Using building information model (BIM) devices to improve information flow and collaboration on construction sites. Journal of Information Technology in Construction (ITcon). vol. 22.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Learning Across Disciplines - Use of the Constant Comparative Method. Proceedings of the 9th Nordic Conference on Construction Economics and Organization.
- (2017) Stakeholder perspectives and information exchange in AEC projects. Integrating information in built environments - from concept to practice.
- (2016) “Next Step”: A New Systematic Approach to Plan and Execute AEC Projects. Proceedings of the CIB World Building Congress 2016, Volume III. Building up business operations and their logic. Shaping materials and technologies..
- (2016) Veidekke: collaborative planning in design. Design Management.
- (2016) Improving Design Management with Mutual Assessment. Proceedings of the 24th Annual Conference of the International Group for Lean Construction..
- (2016) Design Management - Learning Across Trades. WBC16 Proceedings: Volume 1 Creating Built Environments of New Opportunities.
- (2015) Organizational Power in Building Design Management. Global Problems - Global Solutions. Proceedings IGLC 2015 Perth Australia.
- (2015) Ethics of the Design Phase - A Descriptive Approach. Global Problems - Global Solutions. Proceedings IGLC 2015 Perth Australia.
- (2014) Implementing Virtual Design and Construction( VDC) in Veidekke - using simple metrics to improve the design management process. Understanding and improving project based production - Volume 3.
- (2014) Integrated methodology for design management - a research project to improve design management for the AEC industry in Norway. Understanding and improving project based production - Volume 3.
- (2015) Bygg21 Fasenormen «Neste steg». 2015.