Vidar T. Skjervold
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2017) A bubble breakage model for finite Reynolds number flows. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. vol. 38 (7).
- (2016) A theoretical study on drop breakup modeling in turbulent flows: The inertial subrange versus the entire spectrum of isotropic turbulence. Chemical Engineering Science (CES). vol. 149.
Part of book/report
- (2020) Evaluation of Heat Recovery Heat Exchanger Design Parameters for Heat-to-Power Conversion from Metallurgical Off-Gas. IIR Rankine Conference 2020.
- (2020) Enabling Power Production from Challenging Industrial Off-Gas – Model-Based Investigation of a Novel Heat Recovery Concept. IIR Rankine Conference 2020.
- (2017) Cryogenic CO2 condensation and membrane separation of syngas for large-scale LH2 production. Cryogenics 2017 : Proceedings of the 14th IIR International Conference, Dresden, Germany, Mai 15-19, 2017..
- (2021) A framework for evaluating the effect of oxygen carrier characteristics on the performance of industrial-scale CLC using solid fuels. 15th International Conference on Greenhouse Gas Control Technologies, GHGT-15 . IEA Greenhouse Gas R&D Programme (IEAGHG); Abu Dhabi, UAE (Online). 2021-03-15 - 2021-03-18.