Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Development and Calibration of a New Automated Method to Measure Air Conduction Auditory Thresholds Using an Active Earplug. Acta Acustica united with Acustica. vol. 100 (1).
- (2011) Spectral analysis of internally leaking shut-down valves. Measurement (London). vol. 44 (6).
- (2010) A Comparison Study of Foam versus Custom Silicone Earplugs Used as Part of an Intelligent Electronic Hearing Protector System. International Journal of Acoustics and Vibration. vol. 15 (4).
- (2008) Using impedance measurements to detect and quantify the effect of air leaks on the attenuation of earplugs. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. vol. 124 (1).
- (2009) Detection and quantification of valve through leak from the analysis of acoustic emission (AE). 2009. ISBN 9788214044584. SINTEF Rapport (A13630).