Background and activities
MSc. Digital Media at the ISNM - International School of New Media, University of Lübeck; Ph.D in Electronics and Telecommunications at the NTNU.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Multiuse playspaces: mediating expressive community places. IEEE Multimedia. vol. 24 (1).
- (2014) Exploring the impact of food craving and pleasure technologies on aesthetic experience in digital media. International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction. vol. 30 (3).
Part of book/report
- (2012) Candy. Metamorph 2012: A Matter of Feeling.
- (2012) Art Intervention in an Immersive Networked Environment. Proceedings of the IADIS International Conferences on Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction and Game and Entertainment Technologies 2012.
- (2012) When Cheesecake Craving Unplugs the Pleasure Button: Understanding Aesthetics and Quality of Experience in a Computer Generated Graphics. SIGGRAPH 2012.
- (2012) Sense-IT@iet.NTNU. Metamorph 2012: A Matter of Feeling.
- (2011) Implicit experiences as a determinant of perceptual quality and aesthetic appreciation. ACM International Conference on Multimedia (MM), 2011.
- (2011) Flick Flock. A BluePrint for a Lab of the Future.
- (2010) Chroma Space: Affective colors in interactive 3D world. Proceedings of the 18th ACM International Conference on Multimedia 2010 (MM 2010).
- (2010) Flick Flock: the distant and distinct characteristics of the masses in immersive aesthetic space. Siggraph Asia '10 ACM SIGGRAPH ASIA 2010 Posters.
- (2009) Exposure effect on experience and visual perception in stereoscopic visual presentations. Proceedings of the International Conference on Advances in Computer Entertainment Technology.
- (2014) Digital Storytelling Tools - Final Report. 2014. KUBE : skriftserie fra Institutt for kunst- og medievitenskap (1).