Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Cerebrospinal fluid levels of amyloid beta 1-43 mirror 1-42 in relation to imaging biomarkers of Alzheimer's disease. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience. vol. 9:9.
- (2017) Cerebrospinal fluid A?43 is reduced in early-onset compared to late-onset Alzheimer's disease, but has similar diagnostic accuracy to A?42. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience. vol. 9.
- (2016) Alpha-synuclein measured in cerebrospinal fluid from patients with Alzheimer's disease, mild cognitive impairment, or healthy controls: a two year follow-up study. BMC Neurology. vol. 16 (180).
- (2016) Cerebrospinal Fluid Levels of Amyloid Beta 1-43 in Patients with Amnestic Mild Cognitive Impairment or Early Alzheimer's Disease: A 2-Year Follow-Up Study. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience. vol. 8.
- (2016) Association of Butyrylcholinesterase-K allele and Apolipoprotein E ε 4 allele with cognitive decline in dementia with lewy bodies and Alzheimer's disease. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. vol. 50 (2).
- (2015) Changes to intermediary metabolites in sporadic and LRRK2 Parkinson's disease demonstrated by proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Parkinson's Disease. vol. 2015.
- (2015) Effect of tween-20 on core biomarkers measured in cerebrospinal fluid from patients with Alzheimer's disease, mild cognitive impairment, or healthy control individuals. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. vol. 49 (2).
- (2015) Polygenic overlap between C-reactive protein, plasma lipids, and Alzheimer disease. Circulation. vol. 131 (23).
- (2015) Loss-of-function variants in ABCA7 confer risk of Alzheimer’s disease. Nature Genetics. vol. 47 (5).
- (2014) Apolipoprotein E ε2 genotype delays onset of dementia with Lewy bodies in a Norwegian cohort. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry.
- (2014) The protective effect of LRRK2 p.R1398H on risk of Parkinson's disease is independent of MAPT and SNCA variants. Neurobiology of Aging. vol. 35 (1).
- (2014) The brain structural and cognitive basis of odor identification deficits in mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease. BMC Neurology. vol. 14 (1).
- (2013) Population-specific frequencies for LRRK2 susceptibility variants in the genetic epidemiology of Parkinson's disease (GEO-PD) consortium. Movement Disorders. vol. 28 (12).
- (2013) IgM to S-nitrosylated protein is found intrathecally in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis. Journal of Neuroimmunology. vol. 256 (1-2).
- (2012) Modification of the Brief Smell Identification Test by Introduction of a Placebo. Neuroscience & Medicine. vol. 3 (2).
- (2011) Parkinson-related genetics in patients treated with deep brain stimulation. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. vol. 123 (3).
- (2011) Subclinical signs in LRRK2 mutation carriers. Parkinsonism & Related Disorders. vol. 17 (7).
- (2011) Association of LRRK2 exonic variants with susceptibility to Parkinson's disease: a case-control study. Lancet Neurology. vol. 10 (10).
- (2010) Novel pathogenic LRRK2 p.Asn1437His substitution in familial Parkinson's disease. Movement Disorders. vol. 25 (13).
- (2010) Genealogical studies in LRRK2-associated Parkinson's disease in central Norway. Parkinsonism & Related Disorders. vol. 16 (8).