Otto Jonassen Wittner
Associate ProfessorDepartment of Information Security and Communication Technology Faculty of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) An Analysis of Interdomain Availability and Causes of Failures Based on Active Measurements. Telecommunications Systems. vol. 52 (2).
- (2011) An Impact of Addressing Schemes on Routing Scalability. Journal of Communications and Networks. vol. 13 (6).
- (2010) Overhead Reduction in Distributed Path Management System. Computer Networks. vol. 54 (6).
- (2008) The Cross Entropy Ant System for Network Path Management. Telektronikk. vol. 104 (1).
- (2007) A Survey of Resilience Differentiation Frameworks in Communication Networks. IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials. vol. 9 (4).
- (2006) Restoration performance vs. overhead in a swarm intelligence path management system. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 4150.
- (2006) Self-tuned Refresh Rate in a Swarm Intelligence Path Management System. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 4124.
- (2005) Self-managed virtual path management in dynamic networks. Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
- (2005) Self-management of virtual paths in dynamic networks. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 3460.
- (2004) Distributed Soft Policy Enforcement by Swarm Intelligence; Application to Loadsharing and Protection. Annales des télécommunications. vol. 59 (1/2).
Part of book/report
- (2010) The Stability of Compact Routing in Dynamic Inter-Domain Networks. 2010 Third International Conference on Communication Theory, Reliability, and Quality of Service.
- (2010) Analyzing Causes of Failures in the Global Research Network Using Active Measurements. Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Reliable Networks Design and Modeling (RNDM 2010).
- (2010) Measurement and Analysis of End-to-end Dependability Characteristics in the Global Network. 18th International Workshop on Quality of Service (IWQoS), 2010.
- (2009) A compact routing scheme with lower stretch. Proc International Conference on New Technologies, Mobility and Security.
- (2009) A Stochastic Clustering Algorithm for Swarm Compact Routing. Proc. of 2009 Next Generation Internet Networks.
- (2008) Distributed and Scalable Path Management by a System of Cooperating Ants. WORLDCOMP’08.
- (2006) A Hybrid Modelling Approach for Analyzing Service Availability with Shared Path Protection in IP Networks. 10th International Conference on Communication Technology.
- (2006) Refined Classification of Service Unavailability for Comparison: Shared Path Protection vs. Rerouting. 10th International Conference on Communication Technology.
- (2005) Internet Failure Protection using Hamiltonian p-Cycles found by Ant-like Agents. Proceedings of The 5th International Workshop on Design of Reliable Communication Networks (DRCN'5).
- (2003) EMERGENT BEHAVIOR BASED IMPLEMENTS FOR DISTRIBUTED NETWORK MANAGEMENT. 2003. ISBN 82-471-5649-0.