Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Implications from major accident causation theories to activity-related risk analysis. Safety Science. vol. 10.
- (2018) Clarifying the concept of operational risk assessment in the oil and gas industry. Safety Science.
- (2017) Risk influence frameworks for activity-related risk analysis during operation: A literature review. Safety Science. vol. 96.
- (2016) Risk information for operational decision-making in the offshore oil and gas industry. Safety Science. vol. 86.
- (2015) Classification of risk to support decision-making in hazardous processes. Safety Science. vol. 80.
- (2014) Safety management performance assessment for Martime Safety Administration (MSA) by using generalized belief rule base methodology. Safety Science. vol. 63 (March).
- (2010) Challenges on Implementing Agile Project Management Methods. 2010.
- (2014) A fresh look at barriers from alternative perspectives on risk. Probabilistic Safety Assessment and Management 2014 . International Association for Probabilistic Safety Assessme; Hawaii. 2014-06-22 - 2014-06-27.
- (2013) Modelling point-in-time risk A decision support tool based on work activities and risk influencing events. ESREL 2013 ; Amsterdam. 2013-09-29 - 2013-10-02.