Background and activities
Currently working as a Postdoc in Industrial Ecology Programme (IndEcol).
- MSc in Metallurgical Engineering and Industrial Ecology from University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB)
- PhD in Process Metallurgy from Department of Material Science and Engineering, NTNU
- Life cycle assessment and circular economy
- Thermodynamics modelling of metallurgical processes
- Material and Metallurgical process recycling
- Environmenal issues and emissions from industrial production processes
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Oxidation of Liquid Silicon in Air Atmospheres Containing Water Vapor. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 58 (16).
- (2018) Airborne Emissions from Mn Ferroalloy Production. JOM. vol. 71 (1).
- (2018) Element distribution in the silicomanganese production process. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B. vol. 49 (5).
- (2017) Trace elements behavior during the oxidation of liquid SiMn alloy. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series. vol. Part F5.
- (2017) Fume formation from oxidation of liquid SiMn alloy. Oxidation of Metals. vol. 89 (1-2).