Yash Dharmendra Raka
Background and activities
- Currently, Investigating use of Electrodialysis and Reverse Electrodialysis for Niche Applications.
- Technical proficiency in Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (Electrode Engineering and Electrochemical testing)
- Industrial experience as Energy Engineer in the field of Solar Photovoltaic, Roof-top Wind Turbine, and Solar Water Heating system.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Opportunities and challenges for thermally driven hydrogen production using reverse electrodialysis system. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 45 (2).
Part of book/report
- (2020) Low-grade waste heat to hydrogen. Micro-Optics and Energy: Sensors for Energy Devices.