Background and activities
Master RWTH Aachen University
Bachelor University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Revealing the Heterogeneous Nucleation and Growth Behaviour of Grains in Inoculated Aluminium Alloys During Solidification. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2018) Revealing the heterogeneous nucleation behavior of equiaxed grains of inoculated Al alloys during directional solidification. Acta Materialia. vol. 149.
- (2018) A Thermodynamic Study on the Effect of Solute on the Nucleation Driving Force, Solid?Liquid Interfacial Energy, and Grain Refinement of Al Alloys. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions. A. vol. 49 (5).
- (2018) Modeling the microstructure and electrical conductivity evolution during aging of Al-Mg-Si alloys. The 9th International Conference on Multiscale Materials Modeling (MMM2018) . Osaka University; Osaka. 2018-10-28 - 2018-11-02.
- (2017) Heterogeneous nucleation and grain growth of inoculated aluminium alloys: An integrated study by in-situ X-radiography and numerical modelling. Acta Materialia. vol. 140.
- (2017) Nucleation and Growth of Primary Si during Solidification of Hypereutectic Al-Si Alloys: A Combined in situ X-radiography and ex situ TP-1 Type Test. Solidification Processing 2017 (SP17) . BCAST, Brunel Univ. London, UK; Beaumont Estate, Old Windsor, UK. 2017-07-25 - 2017-07-28.
- (2015) Numerical modelling and in-situ radiographic study of the grain nucleation and growth of inoculated aluminum alloys. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 84 (1).
- (2015) Influence of Dendritic Growth of Equiaxed Grains on As-Cast Grain Size Prediction of Inoculated Aluminum Alloys. Transactions of the Indian Institute of Metals. vol. 68 (6).