Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Carbon quantum dots (CQDs) and polyethyleneimine (PEI) layer-by-layer (LBL) self-assembly PEK-C-based membranes with high forward osmosis performance. Chemical engineering research & design. vol. 170.
- (2021) Dynamic Anti-Icing Surfaces (DAIS). Advanced Science.
- (2021) Gels as emerging anti-icing materials: a mini review. Materials Horizons.
- (2021) Simultaneously toughening and stiffening elastomers with octuple hydrogen bonding. Advanced Materials. vol. 33 (23).
- (2021) Polysiloxane as icephobic materials – the past, present and the future. Chemical Engineering Journal. vol. 405.
- (2020) Design and preparation of icephobic PDMS-based coatings by introducing an aqueous lubricating layer and macro-crack initiators at the ice-substrate interface. Progress in organic coatings. vol. 147.
- (2020) Self-deicing Electrolyte Hydrogel Surfaces with Pa-level Ice Adhesion and Durable Anti-freezing/frost Performance. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces. vol. 12 (31).
- (2020) Enabling phase transition of infused lubricant in porous structure for exceptional oil/water separation. Journal of Hazardous Materials. vol. 390.
- (2020) Anti-icing ionogel surfaces: inhibiting ice nucleation, growth and adhesion. ACS Materials Letters.
- (2020) Ultrafast self-healing and highly transparent coating with mechanically durable icephobicity. Applied Materials Today. vol. 19.
- (2019) Understanding the role of hollow sub-surface structures in reducing ice adhesion strength. Soft Matter. vol. 15 (13).
- (2019) Enhanced ionic conductivity of anion exchange membranes by grafting flexible ionic strings on multiblock copolymers. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. vol. 45 (3).
- (2019) Durable low ice adhesion foams modulated by submicron pores. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 58 (38).
- (2019) Epidermal Gland Inspired Self-Repairing Slippery Lubricant-Infused Porous Coatings with Durable Low Ice Adhesion. Coatings. vol. 9 (10).
- (2019) Interlaboratory study of ice adhesion using different techniques. Coatings. vol. 9 (10).
- (2019) Liquid layer generator for excellent icephobicity at extremely low temperature. Materials Horizons. vol. 6 (10).
- (2019) Ultra-durable Icephobic Coating by Molecular pulley. Soft Matter. vol. 15.
- (2018) Design and Preparation of Sandwich-Like Polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS) Sponges with Super-Low Ice Adhesion. Soft Matter. vol. 14 (23).
- (2018) Enhancing the mechanical durability of icephobic surfaces by introducing autonomous self-healing function. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces. vol. 10 (14).
- (2018) One-Step Fabrication of Bioinspired Lubricant-Regenerable Icephobic Slippery Liquid-Infused Porous Surfaces (SLIPS). ACS Omega. vol. 3 (8).
- (2019) Designing Polymeric Icephobic Materials. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2019. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (345).
- (2019) Self-healing coating for anti-icing. 42nd Annual Meeting, The Adhesion Society ; 2019-02-17 - 2019-02-20.
- (2019) Self-healing coatings (SHC) for durable icephobicity. 3rd International Conference on Applied Surface Science ; 2019-06-17 - 2019-06-20.
- (2019) Self-healing coatings for durable icephobicity. Nordic Polymer Days 2019 ; 2019-06-05 - 2019-06-07.
- (2019) Self-healing coatings with durable icephobicity. International Symposium on Materials for Anti-icing ; 2019-05-27 - 2019-05-28.
- (2018) Fundamental icephobicity - Recent studies and findings. NATO STO AVT PBM meeting . NATO STO; Athens. 2018-12-10 - 2018-12-14.
- (2018) Icephobicity - Repelling Ice by Means of Nanotechnology. FFI's Materials Technology Seminar - ReiseBort 2018 . FFI; Gardermoen. 2018-02-06 - 2018-02-07.
- (2018) Durable icephobic Self-healing Surfaces. INTERNATIONAL NANOSCIENCE STUDENT CONFERENCE ; 2018-08-07 - 2018-08-10.
- (2018) Enhancing the mechanical durability of icephobic surfaces by introducing autonomous self-healing function. Polymers Networks and Gels 2018 Conference . Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry AS CR; Prague. 2018-06-17 - 2018-06-21.
- (2017) Slik kan frontruta bli isfri i framtida. Adresseavisen [Avis]. 2017-11-25.