Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Enabling phase transition of infused lubricant in porous structure for exceptional oil/water separation. Journal of Hazardous Materials. vol. 390.
- (2020) Ultrafast self-healing and highly transparent coating with mechanically durable icephobicity. Applied Materials Today. vol. 19.
- (2019) Understanding the role of hollow sub-surface structures in reducing ice adhesion strength. Soft Matter. vol. 15 (13).
- (2019) Enhanced ionic conductivity of anion exchange membranes by grafting flexible ionic strings on multiblock copolymers. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 45 (3).
- (2019) Durable low ice adhesion foams modulated by submicron pores. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 58 (38).
- (2019) Epidermal Gland Inspired Self-Repairing Slippery Lubricant-Infused Porous Coatings with Durable Low Ice Adhesion. Coatings. vol. 9 (10).
- (2019) Interlaboratory study of ice adhesion using different techniques. Coatings. vol. 9 (10).
- (2019) Liquid layer generator for excellent icephobicity at extremely low temperature. Materials Horizons. vol. 6 (10).
- (2019) Ultra-durable Icephobic Coating by Molecular pulley. Soft Matter. vol. 15.
- (2018) Design and Preparation of Sandwich-Like Polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS) Sponges with Super-Low Ice Adhesion. Soft Matter. vol. 14 (23).
- (2018) Enhancing the mechanical durability of icephobic surfaces by introducing autonomous self-healing function. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces. vol. 10 (14).
- (2018) One-Step Fabrication of Bioinspired Lubricant-Regenerable Icephobic Slippery Liquid-Infused Porous Surfaces (SLIPS). ACS Omega. vol. 3 (8).