Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Understanding the role of hollow sub-surface structures in reducing ice adhesion strength. Soft Matter. vol. 13.
- (2019) Ultra-durable Icephobic Coating by Molecular pulley. Soft Matter. vol. 15.
- (2018) Design and Preparation of Sandwich-Like Polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS) Sponges with Super-Low Ice Adhesion. Soft Matter. vol. 14 (23).
- (2018) Enhancing the mechanical durability of icephobic surfaces by introducing autonomous self-healing function. ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces. vol. 10 (14).
- (2018) One-Step Fabrication of Bioinspired Lubricant-Regenerable Icephobic Slippery Liquid-Infused Porous Surfaces (SLIPS). ACS Omega. vol. 3 (8).