Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2021) Nanomechanical Characteristics of Trapped Oil Droplets with Nanoparticles: A Molecular Dynamics Simulation. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering.
- (2020) Stability, deformation and rupture of Janus oligomer enabled self-emulsifying water-in-oil microemulsion droplets. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 22 (43).
- (2020) The effects of morphology and temperature on the tensile characteristics of carbon nitride nanothreads. Nanoscale. vol. 12 (23).
- (2020) A Surfactant for Enhanced Heavy Oil Recovery in Carbonate Reservoirs in High-Salinity and High-Temperature Conditions. Energies. vol. 13 (17).
- (2019) Deformation mechanics of microemulsion droplets by atomistic modeling. International conference on nanofluids ; Castello. 2019-06-26 - 2019-06-28.
- (2019) Mechanical properties of microemulsion droplet from a atomistic simulations. WaterEurope: Multiscale simulations and coarse-grained models for water and aqueous systems ; Lausanne. 2019-10-21 - 2019-10-23.