Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Genome-wide Study of Atrial Fibrillation Identifies Seven Risk Loci and Highlights Biological Pathways and Regulatory Elements Involved in Cardiac Development. American Journal of Human Genetics. vol. 102.
- (2012) An evolutionary algorithm for de Novo optimization of functional transition metal compounds. Journal of the American Chemical Society. vol. 134 (21).
- (2011) Development of Methods for Drugs and Catalyst Compounds. 2011. ISBN 978-82-471-2876-3.
- (2017) Molecule-tailored Carbon Membranes for CO2/CH4 Separation. EAMC 2017 . IAAM; Stockholm. 2017-08-22 - 2017-08-24.
- (2016) HUNTing for Genes that Affect Psoriasis in ~2,900 Cases and ~48,000 Controls. The 33rd Nordic Congress of Dermatology and Venereolgy ; 2016-04-27 - 2016-04-29.
- (2012) Theory-assisted design of homogeneous catalysts: New strategies. 95th Canadian Chemistry Conference and Exhibition . Canadian Society for Chemistry; Calgary. 2012-05-26 - 2012-05-30.
- (2009) Model for prediction of marine ecotoxicity of solvents used for CO2-capture. SETAC Europe 19th Annual Meeting ; Göteborg. 2009-05-31 - 2009-06-04.