Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Multistep Parametric Inversion of Scanning Magnetic Microscopy Data for Modeling Magnetization of Multidomain Magnetite. Geochemistry Geophysics Geosystems. vol. 20 (11).
- (2018) Portrait of a giant deep-seated magmatic conduit system: The Seiland Igneous Province. Lithos. vol. 296-299.
- (2018) Magnetic anomalies of the mafic/ultramafic seiland igneous province. Norwegian Journal of Geology. vol. 98 (1).
- (2018) Mapping magnetic sources at the millimeter to micrometer scale in dunite and serpentinite by high-resolution magnetic microscopy. Lithos. vol. 323.
- (2017) Source and magmatic evolution inferred from geochemical and Sr-O-isotope data on hybrid lavas of Arso, the last eruption at Ischia island (Italy; 1302 AD). Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research. vol. 331.
- (2016) The deep crustal structure of the mafic-ultramafic Seiland Igneous Province of Norway from 3D gravity modelling and geological implications. Geophysical Journal International. vol. 207 (3).