Background and activities
My main research area focus on CO2 capture using membrane technology. Specifically, Novel membrane contactor using ionic liquids for pre-combustion CO2 capture.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) CO2 absorption with ionic liquids at elevated temperatures. Journal of Energy Chemistry. vol. 26 (5).
- (2017) Potential applications of membrane separation for subsea natural gas processing: A review. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering. vol. 39.
- (2017) Mathematical modeling and validation of CO2 mass transfer in a membrane contactor using ionic liquids for pre-combustion CO2 capture. Chemical engineering research & design. vol. 123.
- (2016) Pre-combustion CO2 capture in polymeric hollow fiber membrane contactors using ionic liquids: porous membrane vs. non-porous composite membrane. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 55 (20).
- (2016) Recent advances in multi-layer composite polymeric membranes for CO2 separation: A review. Green Energy & Environment. vol. 1 (2).
- (2016) Facile fabrication of CO2 separation membranes by cross-linking of poly(ethylene glycol) diglycidyl ether with a diamine and a polyamine-based ionic liquid. Journal of Membrane Science. vol. 523.
- (2016) Pebax®/TSIL blend thin film composite membranes for CO2 separation. Science in China Series B: Chemistry. vol. 59 (5).
- (2016) Membrane absorption using ionic liquid for pre-combustion CO2 capture at elevated pressure and temperature. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 54.
- (2016) Combination of ionic liquids with membrane technology: a new approach for CO2 separation. Journal of Membrane Science. vol. 497.
- (2016) Modelling of a tubular membrane contactor for pre-combustion CO2 capture using ionic liquids: Influence of the membrane configuration, absorbent properties and operation parameters. Green Energy & Environment. vol. 3.
- (2016) CO2/H2 separation by amino-acid ionic liquids with polyethylene glycol as co-solvent. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 45.
- (2016) Combination of ionic liquids with membrane technology: a new approach for CO2 separation. 2016. ISBN 978-82-326-1520-9.