Funding of mini projects to develop your course or study program
You can now apply for funding of mini projects through Excited to develop your course or study program
Deadline: October 22
Mini projects through Excited are an opportunity to get extra resources for improvement measures in subjects or study programs that go beyond normal operation or management of teaching.
Excited are always available for questions, conversations and to discussions of ideas to develop your course or study program. If you have an idea, but are unsure of how it can be realised, let us know!
Examples of projects we are looking to fund:
- Development and / or testing of innovative methods of learning and assessment, new learning resources, measures for increased student engagement
- Measures for better quality assurance and improvement of teaching
- Measures to improve student well-being and professional-social cohesion.
- Increased collaboration across subjects, campuses and departmental boundaries.
- Measures to streamline now cumbersome / monotonous tasks related to teaching or study management, to free up time for other tasks.