Submission - The XV International Conference on Stochastic Programming (ICSP2019)
The call for papers is open
Deadline for abstract submission is April 1st.
Notification of accepted papers will be given within 30 days of submission.
- The abstract text is limited to 500 words and must be in English.
- The abstract title should not exceed 200 characters, including spaces.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via button "submit abstract" below and on the front page.
- Upload of revised abstract is possible until April 1st and is final after that date.
- Abstract text must be uploaded as a word-file (.doc or .docx) in the abstract portal.
- An abstract template is available for download in the right bar menu.
Questions: Contact conference secretary ( email@example.com )