Exploring New Dimensions in Big Data
Mon, 27 Mar 2017 19:02:25 +0200
Publications made by partial support from the ExiBiDa project.
- Jan R. Benetka, Krisztian Balog and Kjetil Nørvåg, Towards Building a Knowledge Base of Monetary Transactions from a News Collection, Proceedings of JCDL'2017, Toronto, Canada, June 2017.
- Orestis Gkorgkas, Akrivi Vlachou, Christos Doulkeridis, and Kjetil Nørvåg, Exploratory product search using top-k join queries, Information Systems, Vol. 64, March, pages 75-92, 2017.
- Jan R. Benetka, Krisztian Balog and Kjetil Nørvåg, Anticipating Information Needs Based on Check-in Activity, Proceedings of WSDM'2017, Cambridge, UK, February 2017.
- Mei Saouk, Christos Doulkeridis, Akrivi Vlachou, and Kjetil Nørvåg, Efficient Processing of Top-k Joins in MapReduce, Proceedings of IEEE BigData 2016, Washington D.C.,USA, December 2016.
- Sean Chester, Orestis Gkorgkas, and Kjetil Nørvåg, Top-k Dominating Queries, in Parallel, in Memory, Proceedings of EDBT'2016, Bordeaux, France, March 2016.
- Orestis Gkorgkas, Akrivi Vlachou, Christos Doulkeridis, and Kjetil Nørvåg, Maximizing Influence of Spatio-Textual Objects Based on Keyword Selection, Proceedings of SSTD'2015, Seoul, South Korea, August 2015.
- Orestis Gkorgkas, Akrivi Vlachou, Christos Doulkeridis, and Kjetil Nørvåg, Finding the Most Diverse Products using Preference Queries, Proceedings of EDBT'2015, Brussels, Belgium, March 2015.
- Christos Doulkeridis and Kjetil Nørvåg, A Survey of Large-Scale Analytical Query Processing in MapReduce, VLDB Journal, Vol. 23, No. 3, pages 355-380, June 2014.