The MUSED project seeks to solve challenges in event detection and prediction in multi-source data streams in the context of Big Data.
MUSED aims at developing the framework and techniques necessary for effective and efficient detection and prediction of events from multiple and possibly heterogeneous streaming data sources. We expect to provide contributions on the following research topics:
- Efficient and effective information analysis techniques that are able to detect and predict events in real-time when the sources of data come from multiple and heterogeneous streams.
- Efficient algorithms and structures for indexing and storage to support highly scalable multi-source event detection and prediction.
Learn more about the MUSED project.
- April 3rd, 2018: MUSED Publication list updated.
- June 1st, 2017: Özer Özdikis employed as a new MUSED Postdoctoral Fellow
- March, 2nd, 2017: Quang Huy Duong employed as a new MUSED PhD student/fellow.
- September 30th, 2016: The project offers one fully financed Postdoc fellowship.
- July 1st, 2016: The project offers one fully financed PhD fellowship.
- February 23rd, 2016: The MUSED Project is officially initiated.