INDEE+ | Project | NTNU - Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Future Refrigeration India (INDEE+)
Future Refrigeration India: INDEE+
The Future Refrigeration India: INDEE+, is an ongoing Indo-Norwegian project funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) Norway, coordinated by the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Norway.
INDEE+ aims to demonstrate eco-friendly natural refrigerants (such as: ammonia (NH3), carbon dioxide (CO2), and hydrocarbons) to promote a clean, sustainable, and reliable heating and cooling solutions for the future heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC&R) sector in India.
The outcomes of INDEE+ will support India’s commitment to achieving the goals of ratifying the Kigali Amendment of the Montreal Protocol and Paris Agreement on climate change.
News and Publications
- CEEW – Council on Energy, Environment and Water
- IIT - Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
- IISc - Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- CIFT - Central Institute of Fisheries Technology
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
- NEA- Norwegian Environmental Agency
- SINTEF Energy Research
- SINTEF Ocean