The Office of International Relations offers yearly financial support to organizations that arrange activities for international students at NTNU, and activities aimed at creating interaction between Norwegian and international students at NTNU.
Who can apply?
To qualify for support, the organisation have to meet the following criteria:
- The organisation and the activities have to be open for all international students at NTNU
- The organisation has to contribute to interaction between international and Norwegian students.
- One-off events are not supported, but student organisations can apply for general yearly funding.
Please note that you are not automatically guaranteed support if you fulfil the above criteria. There are many applicants and not everyone will get funding.
What should I include in the application?
- A detailed describtion of the organisations activities for the previous year.
- Financial accounts of the preveous year, including bank transcripts that states the financial status of the accounts per 31 December of the previous year.