NTNU Staff Week
Dates: To be determined
Location: Trondheim, Norway
The next NTNU Staff Week will be organised in winter 2018 or spring 2019. Updates will be publised when more information is available.
Information for 2017
It is strongly recommended that you arrive one day prior to the start of the programme. You will recieve an email confirming your place a couple of days after the application deadline has passed.
- Welcome programmes for students
- Language summer course
- International Master programmes
- Internationalization at NTNU
- International studentfestival in Trondheim - the spirit of voluntary work
- Skill development for administrative staff
- Academic highlights at NTNU
- Recruitment policy - female computer science students
- NTNU 2025 - Campus for the future
- Central support for Erasmus+ projects
- Alumni at NTNU - the European Network
- A walk in the outskirts of Trondheim
- Campus and city walk
Some meals are covered by NTNU. You will also have access to the NTNU cafeterias where you can buy a meal from NOK 50.
NTNU will not organise accommodation, but there are numerous hotels and hostels in Trondheim. Below we have listed some budget options:
Wed, 13 Jun 2018 11:11:44 +0200