Summer School 2018
We are proud to announce the 2018 LingPhil Summer School. The Summer School will take place in Solstrand Hotel & Bad Os, Norway from Monday 4 - Friday 8 June 2018. Come join us in this beautiful area just outside Bergen!
Kristin Rygg (NHH) - Contact person for questions concerning summer school's academic content
Gunnstein Akselberg (UiB)
Gisle Andersen (NHH)
Kevin McCafferty (UiB)
Claudia Föster Hegrenæs (NHH)
For practical questions please contact Chamila Attanapola
LingPhil PhD fellows apply for a travel grant to participate in the summer school. This grant will cover travel costs (to/from Solstrand Hotel & Spa, Os). Organizers pay for the accommodation.
International participants (application closed)
- The summer school courses are free of charge.
- LingPhil will award a maximum of 3 grants to international participants to cover expenses. This grant will be a maximum of NOK 6000.
- International students who cover accommodation and meals themselves may participate on condition that they arrange for their accommodation themselves. If you wish to stay at the hotel, please contact Kristin Rygg.
- Accommodation per person per day costs NOK 2585 (alternatively NOK 2329 per person/day in a double room).
- Accommodation includes room and meals.
- You may also find alternative lodging close by. Please arrange this by yourself.
- For registration follow the instructions here.