10 Feb 2020
Members of LOCUMS are urged to propose relevant links and papers to this literature list.
- Aikenhead, G. (editor) (2014). Enhancing school science with Indigenous knowledge: What we know from teachers and research. Saskatoon, Canada: Saskatoon Public Schools. Related paper composed for LOCUMS: What's happening in Saskatchewan? We're learning to infuse indigenous perspectives into our science courses.
- Aikenhead & Elliott (2010): An Emerging Decolonizing Science Education in Canada. Published as: Aikenhead, G.S., & Elliott, D. (2010). Canadian Journal of Science, Mathematics and Technology Education, 10, 321-338
- Aikenhead & Ogawa (2007). Indigenous knowledge and science revisited. Springer Science+Business Media.
- Huaman & Sriraman (eds.) (2015). Indigenous Innovation. Universalities and Pecularities. Rotterdam, The Netherlands: Sense Publishers.
- Michell, Vizina, Augustus & Sawyer (2008). Learning Indigenous Science from Place. Excerpt from pp. 26–30, 131–134: Place as an Aspect of Learning Indigenous Science.
- Parsons & Carlone (2013). Editorial: Culture and Science Education in the 21st Century: Extending and Making the Cultural Box more Inclusive. Published in Journal of Research in Science Teaching vol. 50, ppl 1–11.